Wednesday 25 July 2012

Introducing Myself

Good day,

And welcome do my blog it's really nice of you do drop by.  I'll start by introducing myself.

My name is Zoe. I have just graduated high school in a town about 30 minutes east of Toronto, Canada.  I will be going to Carleton University come September in one of their engineering programs.

In the mean time I am keeping myself  very busy this summer.  I have a full time job as part of a Summer Student Opportunity with the Ministry of Health and I have my own etsy shop, of which I am very proud of owning. It is my passion.     

I have been knitting since I was about 7 years old.  My mom taught me how.  It took me years to finish my first scarf but after that I was completely hooked, (or is that crocheted, heehee).

In 5 grade I was in the school library and I found a book on friendship bracelets.  I am so thankful I found that book, because I love making friendship bracelets.  Sometimes my fingers hurt because I got rope burn from working on a bracelet but it is totally worth it.

Just so you get a feel for the type of works I do. This is my latest bracelets creation:

When it comes to bracelets, I love Celtic knots.  I love the way that Celtic knots have no beginning or end and it just gives my bracelet the illusion that it never ends.
 
Anyway I may have drifted away from introducing myself so back to it. Apart from doing crafts and being awesome, I read constantly, and I am a complete nerd. I don't think I can go a day without making a Harry Potter reference.

I don't know if there is anything else I feel I should write so that you get a feel for what kind of awesomeness I am.  I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment and tell me a weird fact about yourself.

Thank you for reading this, I hope to hear from you soon.

        Much love,

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment