Monday 22 April 2013

4KCBDAY1 House Cup


Day one:
So today is my last exam of my first year of university which is really exciting.  It’s also going to open a lot of time to work on more project and post more. For the next week I’m going to try to post every day as part of “Knitting and Crochet Blog Week”.  Day One’s topic is House Cup. 

I feel like I’m part for House of Monkey cause I’m always trying to challenge myself in my work, it shows mostly in my knitting projects.   In the past year I taught myself how to cable, entrelac and how to knit mittens.  Which is all awesome and I’m hoping to expand more of my knitting and crafting skills.    


I also kinda relate to house of Bee because I can “flit from one interesting project to the next”.  I have a lot of unfinished projects laying around my house.  But I feel that every knitter or crocheter have that problem, and would relate to that statement strongly. 

Anyways that’s all I really have to say on the subject, I hope you enjoy Knitting & Crochet blog week.

Zoe   

ps sorry its short and i don't have any pictures, I'm moving tomorrow and I had an exam this morning, so I'm keeping it short and sweet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment