Wednesday 17 July 2013

My first show, Broken Arts Fest 2013

Hello everyone,

So I mentioned in some previous posts that I was going to be a vendor at a music/arts festival in Oshawa.  It went down last weekend and it was awesome.  The weather was prefect. The music was great and I was able to met some amazing people and sell some of my stuff.

Here are some pictures from the day:

Setting up in the morning 
One of the stages for the bands 


Me and my booth all setup 
 







So I think I learnt a lot from the experience, I wasn't really sure what to expect.  I had never been to this particular event before so I wasn't sure who would be coming and stuff like that.   But I was able to sell enough to get back the price of the space which I think is the most you can ever ask for.   


There might be some things I would change if I were to do it again, like I was pretty close to one of the stages which made it hard to hear what people were saying at times.  So I would do differently for that. 

But over all it was a great day, I was glad that I did it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment