Tuesday 13 May 2014

5KCBWDAY2 Dating Profile

Day two of the knitting and crochet week and this post is the dating profile for a finished object. So I picked a tuque that made earlier in the year.  



Dating Profile:

Shameless Selfie 


About me:

Hey, I'm an knitted tuque of about 2 months old.  Even though I am made in Canada I feel like my have some strong European roots due to my fair isle pattern. I'm made of acrylic yarn which does mean I have a hard time connecting with others.  I'm made of bright colors to show my fun, light hearted personality.

Interests:

I have a huge interest in Heritage, I was mostly created in a lecture about Heritage, so I have a strong connection to it.  I would not say that studying is an interest but as a student, it takes up all of my time.  I spent a lot on my time on campus working.

My favorite season is fall and late winter because I can go from long walks and spent a lot of time outside without getting to cold.

I love going on adventure to coffee shops, I'm completely infatuated with the smell and atmosphere of coffee shops.  


Dislikes: 

Over all I'm pretty laded back.  I do not like formal events because I don't feel like a fit in.  I also dislike big headed people, they bend me out of shape.


Plans for the Future:

I want to travel and see the world, sometimes I feel like I barely get out of my own neighborhood.  Apart from that I just want to spend times with my friends and live life to its fullest.      


Me and my best friend on a walk

 That's pretty much all about me.

My marker will be back tomorrow with an other post.


Much love

Tuque

No comments:

Post a Comment